Schneider Go Green 2021
Welcome to Schneider Go Green 2021
In Collaboration with AVEVA
At Schneider Electric we believe that energy is a basic human right and we are dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, we see an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: our industry and our company.
This is where we want your help! Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management!
So #WhatsYourBoldIdea ?
Stand a Chance to Win:
- Sponsored Trip; Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high level management
- Pitch Your Idea Win the worldwide challenge by showcasing your proposal in front of the jury panel comprised of Schneider Electric’s top management in the Global Finals.
- Mentorship and New Opportunities Selected participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts. Participants will also be considered for HR interview for benefits, job opportunities, and events.
CHOOSE FROM 5 CATEGORIES
and share your bold idea with us!
- Access to Energy Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Homes of the Future Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
- De[coding] the Future Envision future approaches to design, engineering and construction of assets and infrastructure.
- Schneider Go Green 2021 Launches Sep 8, 2020
- Application + Pre-screening + Mentoring September – April 2021
- Regional Finals April 2021
- Global Finals June 2021
HOW IT WORKS
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on Master’s degree.
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies
- Competition is open worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman.
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch must be presented in English.
View List of jobs available in our website.